Friday, April 03, 2009GET ON THE MAP!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009GET ON THE MAP!
Monday, March 02, 2009
MARCH 3, 2009 Stocks Hit '97 Level, Signaling Long Slump
U.S. investors joined a world-wide selloff that began in Asia and rippled through industries from financials to consumer durables to technology. The Dow dropped 4.2% to 6763.29, its lowest close since April 1997. It has lost almost one-quarter of its value this year and more than half since its high in October 2007.
Guess you know why we are still holding.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009GET ON THE MAP!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Trading is in Holding Pattern, but....
A letter to my bank:
Dear Sirs, In view of what seems to be happening internationally with banks at the moment, I was wondering if you could advise me. If one of my checks is returned marked "Insufficient Funds," how do I know whether that refers to me or to you?
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Obama Can't Have My Home Security System!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Investment tips for 2008
>and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2008:
1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R.Grace Co. Will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.) PolygramRecords, Warner Bros., and ZestaCrackers join forces and >become:>Poly, Warner Cracker.
3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:ZipAudiDoDa
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: PouponPants.
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
Knott NOW!And finally:
9. Victoria's Secret and Smith &Wesson will merge under the newname: TittyTittyBang Bang