Tuesday, October 31, 2006

E-Machine, Emachine, oh You POS!

If I sound a little peeved at the moment, it is because I am. I have discussed the problems with E-Machine, EMachine and never have I had so many problems. To summarize again. I bought it, oh yea, a T6528 at Circuit City 6/10/2006. It has never worked right. For 2 months it has been in a box or at E-Machine dumb asses have looked at it and sent it back! They sent me a refurb! Wow! Thank you so much! I bought a new one and looky, I get a rebuild one that was screwed like the 1st one. Woops, the replacement does not work: it has the same fucking problem! Can you believe this? FedX Kinkos says I should get a job there because I ship a lot of computers!

Now, for the last 2 weeks I have been waiting on my 2nd replacement. Go ahead, call them, 801.401.1199. Talk to Matt. A real nice asshole. He always says, hmmm, we have no news yet, maybe it will show up tomorrow. I've had it. Lex Luthor is Pissed!

Being from Texas I understand ZZ Top and grew up in their neighborhood. So when they talk about beer drinkers and hell raisers, yes, I know what they are talking about and the wild times on Tanglewood Blvd! So now I am asking if anyone would like to take a tour of how E-machines are finely crafted? Maybe Matt can give us a tour. I will bring some beer, and it should be educational.

All who would like a road trip, a gum ball rally type of event, just leave a note. You can mail me through the site if you don't want to leave a comment. Join Lex for a day of fun in California!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!