Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lex Is In No Hurry

He thinks most mortals are slacking off at work and the decision makers are still on holiday: I made a few calls and unfortunately he is right(pizdec)! He has assured me for what that is worth: his first release will be after the weekend since " no one who is of importance will be reading a post promulgated through me until after the weekend; therefore, Валерия and I will be available after the weekend. Monday or Tuesday..."


Valeriya says,"Get on my new Map,
There's room next to Lex's doctor, Dr. Blogstein...,
such a strong, handsome, intellectual man: much like my man"

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexa Roséan said...

another LEX
just stopping by to say hi

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!