Sunday, July 15, 2007

7/16 ~ 7/20

Current Positions:

FCCN: Bought @ .017 > .01 (41%)
GRXI: Bought @ .0043 > .0024 (44%)
IDCN: Bought @ .0006 > .0007 +16%
INXR: Bought @ .0005 > .0012 +140%
RBID: Bought @ .019 > Sold @ .003 loss of 84%
(If anyone does own this I would not sell: it's too cheap.
I sold because I am closing a position I should have never
been in and I would rather think about other plays I can
make money in. Technically speaking, it looks good, so yes, I do not reccomend selling it.)

*GRXI: I will be looking to sell this on the next bounce due to the dilution taking place.

Stocks I'm watching for this week are:
WNSH, PDGT(again),and UWRL




DISCLAIMER: All stocks mentioned are based on hypothetical basis. All the information discussed is for entertainment purposes. In the event someone wanted to play this game, then I implore YOU to do your own due diligence. Mine may come from a crystal ball, fortune cookie, or even a dream. In other words, it's your money and you decide how you want to spend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!