Saturday, June 09, 2007

Stock Picks 6/11 ~ 6/15



RBID: buy @ .02
[closed @ .012] after selloff from news release. This is what can happen in penny stocks, but we are holding. If Due Diligence is performed then you would know why. Also, many times the Market Makers will try and scare investors to get cheap shares.

For more information, click HERE.


Continue holding FCCN: still like it @ .17
IDCN: @ .0006

(6/11/07)
GRXI: @ .0045 ( the sell @ .004 did not execute ) order is canceled and we have decided to hold our long position.




DISCLAIMER: All stocks mentioned are based on hypothetical basis. All the information discussed is for entertainment purposes. In the event someone wanted to play this game, then I implore YOU to do your own due diligence. Mine may come from a crystal ball, fortune cookie, or even a dream. In other words, it's your money and you decide how you want to spend it.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

How you doing my friend, Hows the stock market working out for you?
Thanks for stopping by my site my friend and I am not sure what ever happened to Max Headroom but I used to watch him in every thing he ever did including that program called Network 23

11:40 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Max would be a great Commentator! Lex Luthor and Max Headroom dominate the airwaves again! LOL!

The market is picking; I should be posting figures shortly!!

12:41 AM  
Blogger The Clowns said...

I'm hopeless with money but then I am a bit of a fool

12:00 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

You are no fool my friend! You are way to creative to be a fool and some day soon with your obvious talents, I expect big things: success your all the spooks present and future!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!