Sunday, March 25, 2007

DUI Wyoming Style

Only a Wyomingite could think of this ... From the county where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story.

Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Baggs , Wyo. After last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night) -- flicked the blinkers on, then off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patron vehicles left. At last, the parking lot empty, he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the road.

The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer test.

To his amazement the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken." "I doubt it," said the truly proud Cowboy. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

20 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Lex,

That is a fantastic article my friend, I loved it. I doubt it," said the truly proud Cowboy. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy." ROFLMAO Simply hilarious.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

I thought you would appreciate good humor ;)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Lex,

Yes I did enjoy good humor, in fact I would really love to see you post more type of articles like that, and yes humor is also a Chic Magnet thing too, look at how well those Rodney Dangerfield Jokes went over on Tisha's site. Babes love good humor.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

:) ok, I'll post more jokes. ;/

12:04 PM  
Blogger Tisha! said...

"Babes love good humor" Phil!? So wait, I'm a "babe"? You're a "chick magnet" cause of your great humor?

That was hilarious Lexy and yes us ladies do prize a good sense of humor probably above all else!

Thought a ladt should chime in to this male discussion LOL

4:05 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

:0 :)

I'm learning from a Master, look out.....

4:15 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Lex,

Tisha is right, ladies do prize a good sense of humor above all else.

Yes Tisha you are a babe, one foxy babe I might add.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Thanks Phil and Tisha:

I'll try and be funny while dominating the WORLD!!!

I 2nd that Tisha is a Babe with a capital B...

4:30 PM  
Blogger Obob said...

In my county, the cops would arrest him out of spite. And I like our cops

8:26 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Thanks for the visit OBob:

Yep, there's always a smart ass somewhere.

8:42 PM  
Blogger JaneDoughnut said...

This is a great joke. I've heard it before, and I'm pretty sure it originates in Louisiana. In fact, I reckon this happened out at Cash Point Landing. Yep, I'm sure of it.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Cash, Louisiana....hmmm, they seem to go together. Coz if your from out-of-State and you got no cash, you will be landing in jail if you get pulled over by oBob's pals!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

PS: Thanks Jane Doughnut for that piece of Trivia ;).

By the way, what's up with doughnuts besides most of us like 'em?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Lex,

So you didn't get your little doughnut with the sprinkles yet but instead got it with trivia? LOL

2:55 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Hello my friend:

Ah yes, I think some special sprinkles and shavings are being prepared. :/

3:43 PM  
Blogger JaneDoughnut said...

If I have to explain the pun, you're never getting any sprinkles.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Ok Let's Play Jane,

The Pun is You decided to use the name Doughnut and everyone knows that the Doughnut has a hole and also everyone loves a Doughnut and loves to lick around the hole and when a girl cum's it's like icing on the doughnut.

Checkmate

6:44 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Yes Phil, you win!! Unless ??? Ahh hahHH! All I know is I'm hungry for a doughnut: time for dessert.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Lex,

You know the trouble with Doughnuts is that they are never a round when you need one? get the pun. LOL

6:38 AM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Hey Phil: Now that's an excelleny pun! LOL!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!