Saturday, August 18, 2007

8/20 ~ 8/24

I bought GBDX @ .0053 last week, it closed at .006 Friday and when I sell this one I will post it. There are 2 others I like: INXR, again, and IMJX.


I like:

GBDX @ .0055

INXR @ .0003

IMJX @ .0002

DISCLAIMER: All stocks mentioned are based on hypothetical basis. All the information discussed is for entertainment purposes. In the event someone wanted to play this game, then I implore YOU to do your own due diligence. Mine may come from a crystal ball, fortune cookie, or even a dream. In other words, it's your money and you decide how you want to spend it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wild Phil said...

Hi Lex,

How's it going????

You got most of them but you left out Genie. LOL

6:36 PM  
Blogger Lex Luthor said...

Your right Phil, I guess I should add that in the disclaimer ;)...

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!