Saturday, September 22, 2007

9/24 ~ 9/28

Current position is PDGT: 100,000 @ .005 and is unchanged.

In June, I recommended FCCN @ .0165 - .017 as the archive will show. Friday it closed at .03. Up 76% and several investors who I made reference to in previous posts own in excess of 10,000,000 shares at an average cost of .015. These investors are up well over $150,000.00 and Pietro who I interviewed is up more than $300,000.00. These investors have not sold.

The stocks I choose may go up or may go down or do nothing: I'll let you decide. As mentioned months ago, this is where millionaires can be created with little investment compared to the big board exchanges. Where else are you going to find the returns I am exposing you to?

FCCN Archive

DISCLAIMER: All stocks mentioned are based on hypothetical basis. All the information discussed is for entertainment purposes. In the event someone wanted to play this game, then I implore YOU to do your own due diligence. Mine may come from a crystal ball, fortune cookie, or even a dream. In other words, it's your money and you decide how you want to spend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!