Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9/10 ~ 9/14

I'm going to sell my COPI @ .0129 and buy PDGT @ .005.UCOI is also on radar for another bounce play, but I'll talk more about that when it drops to .0011 - .0012.

COPI is currently trading @ .013 so I'm out with a 115% profit in 1 week.

*****Listen to LEX LUTHOR*****

Until further notice, the posts here are going to be directed towards accrediting a hypothetical situation of starting out with $500.00 and taking it over several thousand dollars in the next few months. Out of the proceeds from COPI, I have bought 100,000 shares of PDGT @ .005, = $500.00. If I want to trade another stock, I would have to sell my position in PDGT to buy it; therefore, the first goal will be to take any profits from PDGT and place them in a cash reserve for short term plays. The rest of the profits and subsequent initial position will be rolled over into the next play.

From here on out, I will only use $500.00 to trade with.

***********************************************************************************

DISCLAIMER: All stocks mentioned are based on hypothetical basis. All the information discussed is for entertainment purposes. In the event someone wanted to play this game, then I implore YOU to do your own due diligence. Mine may come from a crystal ball, fortune cookie, or even a dream. In other words, it's your money and you decide how you want to spend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!