Monday, November 20, 2006

Don't Mind Me

Just checking messages. Ok, maybe not. Maybe I came back to see if anyone is in my lair. I have enjoyed reading the latest post at Edmond's Blog. Vying for attention on 25CentPeepShow? Amazing. Perhaps we should talk. Especially since I'm better looking, but they will find me easily enough.

Business, it seems this week is becoming a turkey and yes, pun intended. That is why we opened up the UK early. Team Amerland is supposed to be handling affairs there since they think I, Sir Lex Luthor am a bit eccentric? What about Benny Hill? He was welcome in this country! Hell, he made me laugh. This morning I had an appointment with a doctor, and not Dr. Blogstein(I do know 1 or maybe 2 others) and we discussed ShopFromHomepage. You know what she said? She, a doctor in Tucson, said that is a great idea! You should be doing well! Somewhere is some real confusion about business in this city. I know the company, the plan, the team are all solid; otherwise, I would not be here. If you are a business person and you are reading this, then get on the map before I raise the rates! Or e-mail me at LexLuthor@ShopFromHomepage.com and mention me, and I'll give you 50% off through 11/25. Get on the map!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

GET ON THE MAP!